DEBASER USERS NOTE:
Unfortunately, Photoshop for iPad is not yet compatible with our Debaser Comic Coloring Kit.
AirDrop from a Mac Desktop
- From your Mac, open the download page in your browser (you’ll find a link in the order email).
- Click the Download button to begin downloading.
- From your desktop or downloads folder, double click the zip file to extract its contents.
- Open the extracted folder and locate the Photoshop brush file in .abr format (usually saved in the 'Install this file' folder).
- Right click > Share > AirDrop.
- When prompted on your iPad, choose Photoshop from the 'Open with...' list to install.
Download and install directly to your iPad
- Before commencing, ensure your iPad is up to date and download only from Safari. It's also a good idea to restart your iPad to ensure you have a strong wifi connection.
- Open the download page in Safari (you’ll find a link in your order email).
- Tap the Download button to begin downloading.
- In Safari, tap the download manager to open the Downloads folder (you'll also find this via the Files app).
- Wait until the file has completed downloading. To save storage space, delete the .zip folder (a), then open the extracted folder (b).
- Open the 'Install This File' folder, then tap the Photoshop brush file (.abr format).
- If prompted, choose Photoshop from the 'Open with...' list to complete the installation.
Import your brushes from Photoshop
This method is a great workaround if Metnod 2 fails. Make sure you have already downloaded and unzipped your files in the Files app before proceeding (see Method 2 steps 1 - 4).
- Open Photoshop for iPad then tap the brush tool to open the brushes panel.
- Tap the '+' button at the bottom of the panel, then choose 'Import From Files'.
- Locate your downloaded files in the Files app. (Unless you've intentionally moved them, they will still be saved in your Downloads folder).
- Tap the Photoshop brush file (.abr format) to install your brushes into Photoshop.
Article is closed for comments.