Our accelerated cloud servers deliver your files from local servers on every continent. However, downloading files directly to iPad can fail for a variety of reasons.
Here are a few solutions to common download errors.
- Check that you are following the correct instructions for your product here.
- Ensure you have a stable internet connection by restarting your modem and/or router.
- If you are using a VPN, switch it off.
- Quit all apps and restart iPad.
- Only download files from the Aloha Browser. (no Safari/Chrome/Firefox).
- Run only Aloha, Files and Procreate during download and installation.
- Download only one file at a time.
Own a Mac Desktop?
For trouble-free downloading we highly recommend using a Mac Desktop to download and transfer your files to your iPad instead. If you do not have access to a Mac Desktop and the above solutions have failed, request an alternative download method from the link below.
Still not working?
Please allow up to 1 business day.
Keywords: Procreate, iPad, Stall, Timeout.