Our accelerated cloud servers deliver your files from local servers on every continent. However, downloading files directly to iPad can fail for a variety of reasons.
Here are a few solutions to common download errors.
- Check that your iPadOS is up to date (13.2.2 or higher) even if you recently updated.
Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Check that you are following the correct instructions for your product here.
- Restart your iPad.
- Restart your WiFi modem and/or router.
- Change the location of your downloads folder to "On My iPad".
Go to iPad Settings > Safari > Downloads > On My iPad.
- Only download files from the latest version of Safari.
- Do not download in "private mode".
- If you are using a VPN, switch it off.
- Run only Safari, Files and Procreate during download and installation.
- Download only one file at a time.
- If the Download Manager button does not appear in Safari whilst downloading your files, reset your iPad settings following the instructions provided here.
Own a Mac Desktop?
For trouble-free downloading we highly recommend using a Mac Desktop to download and transfer your files to your iPad instead. If you do not have access to a Mac Desktop and the above solutions have failed, request an alternative download method from the link below.
What to do if your brushes are greyed-out when installing
Still not working or downloads have expired?
Get in touch here for further assistance.
Please allow up to 1 business day.
Keywords: Procreate, iPad, Stall, Timeout.
Article is closed for comments.