If you're having trouble unzipping a downloaded file it usually indicates an incomplete or corrupted download caused by interruption to your internet connection or a problem with your computers unzipping utility.
Try the following.
- Restart your computer and your modem if possible.
- Download your files again ensuring you have a stable internet connection.
- Unzip the files and if it works, great! We know it was just a download issue.
- If that still does not work, install a 3rd party unarchiving app such as The Unarchiver, iZip (Mac) or 7-Zip (Windows).
- Unzip using one of the 3rd party apps.
Having trouble unzipping on an iPad?
Try steps 1-3 above ensuring that you have the latest iPadOS installed on your iPad.
If you continue to have difficulty unzipping, please submit a support request below.
Unzip, Corrupt, Password Required, CPZG file
Article is closed for comments.